I’ve been promising updated maps for months, and here they are. You can see my other maps at this page, Please see the following posts for more details about each map.
- Season 1 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 2 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 3 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 4 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 5 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 6 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 7 with episode details or without episode details
- Season 8 with episode details or without episode details
The final mileage is as follows (based on the trip calculator at http://www.distancescalculator.com/):
Miles traveled in the Impala by season:
Total mileage for the first 8 seasons on the Impala: 178,282.
However, in season 1 we see the Impala’s odometer, and it has 70,098 miles showing on it in. If we subtract the known mileage from before that episode, when Dean first visited Sam at Stanford, his odometer probably read somewhere near 58,081, for a total of 236,363.
But the odometer on the Impala only has 5 digits, so we have to assume that it has turned over a few times, with John and Dean driving it for hunting purposes since 1984.
If we average the mileage per year we get a mean of about 22,285. If we assume that kind of mileage since 1984 (minus a few years for things like Dean parking it in Indiana for a year, etc.), the Impala probably has around 534,846 miles on it. Give or take. And this is just known highway mileage, not including driving within cities.
I fucking love this.
- “I look better than you.”
- “I’m the most beautiful person in the world.”
- “No one can compare to me.”
- “You should look more like me.”
- “I’m perfect.”
- “I look good today.”
- “I’m not ugly.”
- “I like myself.”
- “Have to admit, I am cute.”
- “I’m beautiful the way I am.”
Just some examples of the difference between being conceited and being confident. Get those shit straight.
Fuck you ernie
Periwinkle for echoes-of-starlight
wow my brother was telling me this joke and he said
"if you’re fighting with a woman and she pulls a knife on you, just pull out the bread and cheese and meat and her womanly instincts will kick in and she’ll just make you a sandwich"
then all of a sudden our mom emerges from the kitchen holding a huge ass knife and she approaches my brother asking “sorry what was that?” and he started screaming
100000000 points to mom.
The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.
The man entered his home and was absolutely delighted when he discovered someone had stolen every lamp in the house.
oh my god
i just do not understand this post what even
OH MY FUCKING GOD